MiOopinion.com

where we speak freely
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:01 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Re: Killzone sf
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:35 pm 

This game is different from other FPS it doesn't really try to show like battlefield or cod. It just added a few things here and there which is why some people won't like it. I love this game a lot story and online, either cause I haven't played killzone 3 in a long time or I don't really like bf4 or ghosts that much.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:15 pm 
Site Admin

Luddite11 wrote:
Well you take all the breaks you need, we can still talk on here. I can send you the list of my ps3 library, but that would just add a big list with no replys on them for a bit. Unless you wanted to banter back and forth like some game critics lol. I'm sure we agree more then disagree though lol

You can list the games you have sth to talk about first. Probably be the game titles you played recently.
Feel free to let me know what titles you want to add on the forum.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:26 pm 
Site Admin

dragjae55 wrote:
This game is different from other FPS it doesn't really try to show like battlefield or cod. It just added a few things here and there which is why some people won't like it. I love this game a lot story and online, either cause I haven't played killzone 3 in a long time or I don't really like bf4 or ghosts that much.

The biggest failure of kZsf is it's trying to pretend to be a open world game, but there aren't any side quests to support the structure. Kz3 is pretty fun to play since it's sticking with the linear formula. KZsf is a rushed title which lacking thoughts on overall structure design and mission design.
Although it's understandable as a launch title. They have to stick with the schedule. Even ps4's launch feel rushed without some basic function utilized.
Anyway let's hope there gonna be better games pop out in year 2014.

Destiny seems promising. Hope I place the bet right this time.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:33 pm 

kittykuma wrote:
The biggest failure of kZsf is it's trying to pretend to be a open world game, but there aren't any side quests to support the structure. Kz3 is pretty fun to play since it's sticking with the linear formula. KZsf is a rushed title which lacking thoughts on overall structure design and mission design.

You're mistaking, Shadow Fall was never supposed to be an open world experience, it has the same level layout that 3 had, and you said you liked 3 :P it didn't have any side quests either, because like all fps' it is a linear Point A to B experience

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:55 am 
Site Admin

if you call kzsf is an from point A to B linear experience, then I have no idea what you define as open world.
kzsf map is way bigger than kz3. and most of time way-point is at the final destination. there are giant opne world gap between where you are and the destination. if they wanna improve user experience they should add more in-between way-points.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:43 pm 

Open-World to me is more left to sandbox games, GTA, Skyrim, etc. The maps in Shadow Fall were large because it gave you multiple paths to end up the same end waypoint, you could be sneaky down the path with fewer enemies, or you could go for more run and gun with another path but still end up in the same final place

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:50 pm 

These time zones under our names are bothering me cause I thought someone lived there but no, anyway I'm really tiring to plat this game its very annoying to do sadly.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:49 am 

dragjae55 wrote:
These time zones under our names are bothering me cause I thought someone lived there but no, anyway I'm really tiring to plat this game its very annoying to do sadly.

Its just a LOT of online to unlock attachments and titles, some of which are just assine requirements. Save your time for offline plats you'll enjoy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:53 am 

It's really the scout class and the supply box other than that it's easy.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:00 am 

I platinumed KZ3, that's good enough.for me lol