MiOopinion.com

where we speak freely
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:56 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:32 pm 

Why the hell would you want to do a low level run? :lol: Just play it offline, easier to do solo, and don't have to worry about anyone jumping in :P

Besides the platinum in Dark Souls and I have a horrible story :cry:

Good, I was thinking about asking to see what you look like, now I can just ask for a second one later hahaha

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:46 pm 
Site Admin

Because I want to play online with my friends!!! :evil:
doesn't dark souls platinum require you to invade others to get? about get stone of revenge or sth like that? what an awful trophy. I hate to invade other's realm and keep interrupting their game play but for the sake of the trophy I have to be mean :cry:
I even drop revive humanity before I attack the host, which means I'm sorry I have to invade your game :oops:

oh, one thing about the pictures. I think currently our site doesn't gain much attention, we can use some pictures from the internet. at least that's what I did, for both my reviews and r2d2111's review.
so if you wanna do a review. I'll try grab some pictures for you if it's a game I know. or you have to write some caption of what's the picture about if it's a game I don't know.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:15 am 

kittykuma wrote:
Because I want to play online with my friends!!! :evil:
doesn't dark souls platinum require you to invade others to get? about get stone of revenge or sth like that? what an awful trophy. I hate to invade other's realm and keep interrupting their game play but for the sake of the trophy I have to be mean :cry:
I even drop revive humanity before I attack the host, which means I'm sorry I have to invade your game :oops:

oh, one thing about the pictures. I think currently our site doesn't gain much attention, we can use some pictures from the internet. at least that's what I did, for both my reviews and r2d2111's review.
so if you wanna do a review. I'll try grab some pictures for you if it's a game I know. or you have to write some caption of what's the picture about if it's a game I don't know.

I thought you only had to get that stone, not use it.... oh well.

You don't need to help me out, but you are sweet for offering. Also, I meant a second picture of YOU :P :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:33 pm 
Site Admin

lol, if you ever finish all dark souls trophies, you'll know there is a requirement for getting 10 Souvenir of Reprisal, which only obtainable by invading other players as blue phantom invader. Really a dirty thing to do.
I'm so ashamed of invading others. but for the sake of the trophy, I have to do it. :oops:
hope they won't design those type of stupid trophy in dark souls 2.
definitely need add a friend invite function. summon system just doesn't work if you wanna play with friends. :evil:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:01 pm 

kittykuma wrote:
lol, if you ever finish all dark souls trophies, you'll know there is a requirement for getting 10 Souvenir of Reprisal, which only obtainable by invading other players as blue phantom invader. Really a dirty thing to do.
I'm so ashamed of invading others. but for the sake of the trophy, I have to do it. :oops:
hope they won't design those type of stupid trophy in dark souls 2.
definitely need add a friend invite function. summon system just doesn't work if you wanna play with friends. :evil:

They never will though, invading games has become a feature of this series, so you should expect it from the sequal

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:56 pm 
Site Admin

that's what suck about these series , they could have been much better game if they split the audience into two group, one who's into versus pvp, the other for who's into coop only.

they only need to add friend invite and toggle the invading on/off function to please both group.

at the beginning when I played demon's soul. I say to myself "oh, it's a new ip, they haven't think of the best way to implement how the online work yet. give them sometime, the next one they'll improve it."

here comes the dark souls, it still hasn't improve an inch for the online part.
I'm officially get so mad at the developer. on my ps3 comments I put on "from software jerks" whenever I play dark soul.
and swear I'll never buy another souls game if they didn't improve online.

that's the reason in my game rating page, I give demon's soul 9/10, dark soul only 8/10.
I think the serie will perish if they keep getting so stubborn about forcing ppl to be mean to each other by invading and sabotage each other's game section.

Here we are in 2014, dark souls 2 will come out next month. r2d2111 already pre-ordered it. I haven't decided yet. since their so called "improved online" always leads to big disappointment. I'll see what they "improved" before I spend another dime into it.

Gameplaywise, this series are superb. but online is total crap for ppl who's not into versus and only looking for coop experience.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:16 am 

kittykuma wrote:
that's what suck about these series , they could have been much better game if they split the audience into two group, one who's into versus pvp, the other for who's into coop only.

they only need to add friend invite and toggle the invading on/off function to please both group.

at the beginning when I played demon's soul. I say to myself "oh, it's a new ip, they haven't think of the best way to implement how the online work yet. give them sometime, the next one they'll improve it."

here comes the dark souls, it still hasn't improve an inch for the online part.
I'm officially get so mad at the developer. on my ps3 comments I put on "from software jerks" whenever I play dark soul.
and swear I'll never buy another souls game if they didn't improve online.

that's the reason in my game rating page, I give demon's soul 9/10, dark soul only 8/10.
I think the serie will perish if they keep getting so stubborn about forcing ppl to be mean to each other by invading and sabotage each other's game section.

Here we are in 2014, dark souls 2 will come out next month. r2d2111 already pre-ordered it. I haven't decided yet. since their so called "improved online" always leads to big disappointment. I'll see what they "improved" before I spend another dime into it.

Gameplaywise, this series are superb. but online is total crap for ppl who's not into versus and only looking for coop experience.

That's one thing I can't get behind, the series itself is a brillant breath of fresh air, and is different then most titles coming out, but Dark Souls is the exact same game as Demon Souls. You are one little tiny human, looking for equipment and magic in order to fight against big giant bosses that are very good at killing you. Demon Souls was like that, and Dark Souls was the EXACT same game, for some reason they decided to make the game world bigger, which didn't even make it harder. Dark Souls 2 will be the exact same thing... AGAIN
The way to make it "harder" but different, they could tailor the game around the classes, if you start out as a.fighter, then you can wear armor, use large weapons, however you can never use magic. Then a sorcerer can use all the awesome magic, be agile, but only use small daggers and be unable to wear any decent armor. Because like tje first two, it does not matter at all what "class" you start the game with.

Oh, and the horror story with Dark Souls I have is, that I was over with a friend for a week, and after co-op of several games, I decided to finish Dark Souls, and have him watch it, so after I saw the platinum pop, and we were switching out the disc, I noticed that I was logged into his profile, so he got basically all of the trophies, platnium included, and considering the tedious shit that was getting all the conventants, there is no reason to do it again.

Lastly, the whole Crystal Lizards thing is assine, and something that should be removed.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:12 pm 
Site Admin

Quote:
The way to make it "harder" but different, they could tailor the game around the classes, if you start out as a.fighter, then you can wear armor, use large weapons, however you can never use magic. Then a sorcerer can use all the awesome magic, be agile, but only use small daggers and be unable to wear any decent armor. Because like tje first two, it does not matter at all what "class" you start the game with.

I think demon's souls are more tailored to class. only wizard have a stick you can use to cast magic at the beginning. although the lines between difference of characters blur soon enough, so you can develop the char to suit you needs. I myself always prefer ranged ;) the more distance the safer you are.

Quote:
Oh, and the horror story with Dark Souls I have is, that I was over with a friend for a week, and after co-op of several games, I decided to finish Dark Souls, and have him watch it, so after I saw the platinum pop, and we were switching out the disc, I noticed that I was logged into his profile, so he got basically all of the trophies, platnium included, and considering the tedious shit that was getting all the conventants, there is no reason to do it again.

really a nightmare story for trophy hunters. :o

Quote:
Lastly, the whole Crystal Lizards thing is assine, and something that should be removed.

can't remember how many times I died when I was trying to chase those little bastards.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:59 pm 

Well with both games, you can just increase stats with souls, and anyone can equip anything