MiOopinion.com

where we speak freely
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:01 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Arrrg
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:58 pm 

I have never played an Assassin's Creed game this was my first time it is worth it. Going around killing everyone either by stealth or whatever and the game takes place during the 17th century or 18th. I haven't got that far into the story(trying to plat killzone) by the open world makes me wanna play it a lot. As far as online there's a VS mode and co-op, still didn't try the VS but I imagine trying to be sneaky and kill each other without being caught. Wolfpack, is what its called, is 4 player co-op but you need to work together as a team to accumulate points to move on. The enemies will use skills to daze, confuse, anything to try and escape. If open world is your thing and you never tried this game you will love it.

Rating: 10/10

YouTube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJg3ROQ963s I will try to upload more without me talking.

Post subject: Re: Arrrg
PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:56 pm 
Site Admin

So this is your first AC. haha, then no wonder you give it 10/10. actually imo AC2 is the best among all ACs. AC1 layed out the basic world structure and game mechanics, but gameplaywise, its a bit dull.

since game require you do a lot of climbing but there is not much reward waiting for you after you put all those effort to climb those tall buildings, trees and structures.
AC2 smartly add the currency system, when player can expect a chest of gold waiting for them in top of a tower, the climbing experience feel much different.
Guess ppl need incentives to encourage them to do things, even its virtual reward. :lol: (haha, kinda reminds me of the game achievement and trophy system on our consoles, the first guy come up with that idea must be a genius, such insights of the human nature :ugeek: )

Story in AC2 is great too, and combine with epic music, it's the best among all ACs.

From there on AC series start to go down-slope though. AC brotherhood shine on it's multiplayer mode. quite innovative and require player utilize strategies to win. Although, sometimes it fell unfair that a group of fairly experienced players formed a clan to take advantage of noob players. imo, a faire system should shuffle and re-balance players if its team versus to avoid some party overpower the other.

All the following AC just copycat of the same thing over and over. so i decide not buy any AC no more.
but if AC 4 is your first AC, it must be quite a good game to play with.

another thing I wanna point out is AC liberation's (AC on vita) online multiplayer. I got it free with my vita bundle, but still waited a year to start play it, just not enough time at hand :roll:
that vita game's single player mode kinda boring 6/10, but online multi is sth you could die for if you are a strategy card game fan.
I literary spend 2 days non-stopping click playing it. barely sleep and eat, almost need to go to hospital due to eating disorder :o
because I picked team blue. in that game pick blue almost means instant defeat. but gameplay gets super addictive and challenging if you pick blue . the number is utterly unbalanced in ACL multi. it's like a 1 vs 10 for blue vs red. So I have to spend x100 of energy into clicking to help blue team survive. Actually we still lost the 1st round due to time limit reached. but the 2nd round, seems more ppl picked blue. but still feel like about 1 vs 7. We won as team blue on beginning of day3. Quite magnificent victory consider how outnumbered team blue are :lol:
unforgettable gaming experience consider how sick I was getting. spend another 3 days to recover from it. kuma was mad at me. Do you think I have eurologicaldisorder? ya, you could call it that 8-)

Post subject: Re: Arrrg
PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:18 pm 

Yeah, AC2 was the best, the addition of multiplayer and the constant CoD flood of games is really unwarrented, and making this entire series jump the shark. Bleh