MiOopinion.com

where we speak freely
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:47 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: It's time for the review
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:12 pm 

Warframe is a 3rd person 4 player co-op shooter. It was out already on pc and came out at launch with the ps4. The story...doesn't feel like it gets my attention but the game play makes up for it not fully but it does. Warframe gives the players a choice to make their own clan or not and its all co-op not pve. The game also has it's separate buddy list which is good, so it means you can add people and not worry about your psn list being filled up.

There is one thing I really hate about this game is the fact they throw you in without a tutorial. Even though in the beginning there is one, but after that you're on your own. If you have the patience to learn what to do in the game by yourself then great, but if you wanna know do research. I still have fun when I wish I know what was going on. When I did it made me upset more cause I have to spend real money or randomly search for it. Warframe is a fun game to play with friends for free, but to get the full experience probably not.

Rating: 7.5

YouTube Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJEQu9C4v60

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:27 pm 

Its really fun to goof around on, but you have to look past the fact all the endgame content is wrapped up by clans you cannot get in because they are full, or to get any worthwhile equipment, you have to spend entirely too much money for a laughable amount of platinum. Considering the pc version is easily hackable, this is funny.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:39 pm 
Site Admin

Great Vid again. I could use this vid as my tutorial guide when I find time to play this game :P
Good job.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:45 pm 

Thanks guys and as far as the clan part I could make my own cause I always wanted a co-op clan but been too lazy.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:20 am 
Site Admin

Luddite11 wrote:
you have to spend entirely too much money for a laughable amount of platinum. Considering the pc version is easily hackable, this is funny.

what platinum you are talking about? thought this game still under beta test so no trophy or what so ever. haven't play much games on pc in recent years. just don't have that much time. only enough time for one platform. playstation's trophy system got me busy enough for all these years :roll: Although I do own most console that have been released yet to date. except Xbone.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:23 am 

Two different Currency in game(credits and platinum) and I don't think 3rd party f2p games will have trophies. Credits you get from missions and platinum you buy it.

Edit: I got a response on my Facebook from the develop team
11/12, 12:20pm
Will the PS4 game have trophy support ?

Tuesday
WARFRAME
11/12, 4:42pm
WARFRAME

Hello David, because we are a BETA title Sony doesn't allow us to support trophies at this time.

I guess 3rd party f2p games will have trophies.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:31 am 

:roll: platnium..... is the name of the in-game money that you buy with real money. Since you play the game, you should of known this Dragjae

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:33 am 

That wasn't who asked that, it was kitty.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:31 pm 
Site Admin

dragjae55 wrote:
Hello David, because we are a BETA title Sony doesn't allow us to support trophies at this time.

hopefully they add the trophy support once it become a regular title. Don't tell me it will always be a beta version like ps home did for all these past 6 years :o

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:37 pm 
Site Admin

Luddite11 wrote:
:roll: platnium..... is the name of the in-game money that you buy with real money. Since you play the game, you should of known this Dragjae

ya, it's me. I actually played it with my buddy the other day. but forget what the name of the in-game currency called already. might caused by of the word 'platinum' is often referred as platinum trophy in psn.
it has become a visual motor reflex for me :shock: sigh...