MiOopinion.com

where we speak freely
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:36 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Resident EVIL.....5!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:53 pm 

This was the first Resident Evil game I played so bare with me. I know this game wasn't scary at all but the story keep me going and the trophies was easy to get(think this was my 1st plat). When you first play through it its challenging and makes you think about your surroundings. Sadly though after you beat it the game because very easy to beat, because you can get the rocket launcher or the magnum maxed out which unlocks unlimited ammo. That will only work with the host has it turn on, aside from that the co-op made it more fun since I'm a HUGE FAN for co-op games. There is a VS mode online where it can be 2v2 or free for all. Characters you can use online are different types of wesker, jill, sheava, chris and maybe someone else. Either way it lead to more fun towards the game, unless the host rage quits and the game ends. Overall this game was and still is fun, as far as people playing it online? Don't think they still are.

Rating: 9/10

YouTube Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsKHQaw-YAA

Post subject: Re: Resident EVIL.....5!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:39 pm 

This was your first one? Jeez

Well play 4, 5 was just fine, but 4 was a lot better in lots of different aspectsa

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:55 pm 

Too scared to play 4 alone.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:00 am 

Sure lol

Of course, the RE game I would tell people to play for sure, is the first Resident Evil remake for Gamecube, now that was a good game

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:01 am 
Site Admin

it's understandable that re5 is dragjae55's first RE. unlike me and Luddite11, we are older gen gamer. we got the opportunity to experience those old wonderful titles back when game devs really put their effort into game designs. not the same case for nowadays milking business model.
But re5 is one of my first ps3 game indeed. As for the single player campion mode. it's a good game for the game play and lvl design varieties it offer. When it comes to online coop, it was a blast to play I have to say.
this is the first game I ever played online, met my first psn buddy at ps Home, we played the vet mode coop together. game become much more fun with a human partner, unforgettable gaming experience have to say. We even challenge the pro mode with hand gun only. although it's mainly for him :lol: I'm trying to use hand gun as much as possible, but in tight situation, I'll pull out my hydra and sniper rifle :D he's a way more skilled gamer than me.
RE5's online coop setting just done right. you can invite friend drop-in and drop-out coop, and it's the very first few game on ps3 that have online coop feature and did it just perfect.
I have to say capcom really did a spectacular job to construct the online coop structure.
and many games release years after still don't have the online coop done right. demon souls dark souls especially. WTH is those junky summon feature, it just waste of time for me and my friends :oops:

Anyway, talk about the whole RE series, I played the entire series since the RE1 on ps1. Shark attack! :o
my personal favorite is RE2 and RE veronica, since they both has Claire, that's my girl ! :D they both have great story and game play too.
Although RE5 is best for it's online coop!!!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:21 pm 

The agent hunt.feature in 6 is a really nice addition I think