MiOopinion.com

where we speak freely
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:16 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Funny Funny Funny
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:00 pm 

This battlefield series start out on console back around 2008 it was my first battlefield game. I remember going to gamestop and they had something there, where you can smell the explosion of a grenade. I didn't like it at all lol, but the they released a demo I had so much fun playing it. I convince my friend to buy it without saying anything about it. The destruction in the game still beats any battlefield to this date. 12v12 matches with flying around, driving boats, buggies, tanks etc. It was a major success for EA trying to bring more fans.

If the online didn't then it was the story. It's about 4 guys who did something bad in the military and got stuck together as punishment. All the other games they made fun of and more, just made me wanna keep playing it. I believe it was the only other fps I finished at that time besides cod4. The only problem was critics complained it was too "funny and not serious enough" because of that they changed it in the next game.

Bottom line this game was a sign to COD to let them they had a challenge. Everything about this game everyone loved it and still wish they came out with part 3 cause its been 4 years since the last battlefield and its the game everyone is dying to play.

Rating 9/10

YouTube Video: None