MiOopinion.com

where we speak freely
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:05 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:52 am 

If you don't know its a song on the game, that and seether love those songs. Anyway lets start the review Burnout Paradise is a very fun racing game. Jumps, take downs, cars omg there is so many good things about this game. Surprisingly I don't think I found any problems with this game think this was my 1st ps3 plat got all 98 trophies. I remember waiting till the ps store update to be among the 1st getting the dlc and having everyone come back into the lobby and playing it. Paradise Island was the last one I remember getting new area and I done everything on that island within 4 hours of downloading it. Game is about 5 years old and people still play online if anyone wants I could help them with the trophies. Beaten the game like 10 times and still don't get bored, the only downfall is the people. Nothing to do with the game it's just the people who always like to take you down but you can kick them from your lobby so your good. Overall love playing this game and I wish it came out on ps plus so everyone can enjoy it.

Rating 10/10

YouTube Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOUIVqeldBw

It looks like I was wrong Uncharted 3 has more trophies with 103.