MiOopinion.com

where we speak freely
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:23 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Get ready for action!
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:17 pm 

Payday 2 starts out with a guy welcoming you back to your life of crime. You go into a safe house where its now yours to train, hold your guns, masks and more. Can't go outside and walk around even though they make it look like you can. Let's move on to gameplay.

Payday 1 felt stiff and felt like you couldn't do all the stuff YOU really wanted to do. In this one it feels more free going to different places instead of feeling stuck in one place. Makes it feel open-world until you realize its not. Teamwork is key and is a must unless you wanna piss people off then by all means go ahead. Each character has their own ability Ghost, technician, Mastermind & Enforcer. To use certain skills you have to level up and earn enough cash on hand to unlock those skills which can be annoying.

The shooting could be a whole lot better it feels like a toy gun and shooting the cops looks like a ps2 game or something at the arcade. No power behind it might as well be shooting a water gun. If you do down your teammates have 30 secs to get you or you will be taken into custody. Seems a little dumb cause they take you away for 2mins and throw you back into the game. The third time it happens I think you get get kept forever. Missions are different by which day and how difficult it is the harder it is the higher the pay.

This game is fun to play and get trophies the only problem you might have is getting to level 100 oh and one thing when a person joins it lags until the person fully gets into the game. So the lag will only last for about 2mins.

Rating: 7.5/10

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:23 pm 
Site Admin

dragjae55 wrote:
Teamwork is key and is a must unless you wanna piss people off then by all means go ahead.
LMAO

dragjae55 wrote:
The shooting could be a whole lot better it feels like a toy gun and shooting the cops looks like a ps2 game or something at the arcade.

Nothing worse than a gun that doesn't aim right in shooter type games, definitely piss me off easily if the shooting aiming mechanism is off :evil:

Although I'm feeling my motion sickness kicked in just by watch the game play in your video. In door FPS, Sigh... might won't be able to play it.
Does the game has voice communication with teammates? Friend invite online coop mode?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:29 pm 

Only to tell them to get down or to get over here. Yes there's invite system on here, most maps are outdoors.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:43 pm 
Site Admin

good to know. my download speed is like turtle today. something wrong with sony server :?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:46 pm 

Took me over 6 hours to download payday 2......the update said 30mins......it was all a lie.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:16 pm 
Site Admin

something wrong with my home or there is sth wrong with psn server. my game download process is so slow. took a whole day to download 3 GB. only at 60%.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:01 am 

It's the server everyone is downloading it.