MiOopinion.com

where we speak freely
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:19 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:10 pm 
Site Admin

optional boss , dark convanent rank 3 quest. you need to light the firepot in all 3 dark dungeon area to facing this boss.
    1st is close to shaded wood 3rd bonfire. there is another hole further down in the end of the grass area after u meet the broken plank hole guarded by a lion warrior. drop down that hole to meet wheel chair old man. talk to him
    2nd is located at the black glutch area. you need to drop down the cliff near two giant warm head enenmies. you'll see a door locked, drop down further more to facing two club giants, taking them down with poison arrows, you will receive the forgotten key to open previous door, then you can talk to the old man.
    3rd one is in the drangliec castle, near 1st bonfire, you enter a room with lots of stone spear mans, kill near the end of left hand side door to open the door and inside is a sentinel :evil: , run pass it you will drop down the broken floor and the old man is waiting after 2nd bonfire. This cave is hardest due to the damned narrow walkway and the big hammer swinger, kill him using poison arrows or magic, if you use close combat, you won't stand a chance, since this guy seems has unlimited stamina to swing his huge weapon.
after you beat all 3 cave, you will facing draklurker after u jump through the exit cliff.
this angle is such a pain, you have to use magic on them or you are torturing yourself, I used pyro, great lightning spear works well on them too. I was trying to survive when they split. It's such a busy fight, barely made it :oops:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:27 pm 
Site Admin

Finally I be able to step into NG+ mode. I decide to change my warrior build to a mage build. surprising the game become much more easy if pick magic. the great lightning spear miracle rules!!!
the only hassle I'm experiencing in ng+ is the Lucatiel of Mirrah quest which you have to babysit her during 4 boss fights. the toughest one to keep her alive is the lost sinner fight. This Npc just so dumb, she barely block incoming attack. Took me more than 2 hours retry, finally she's alive with single digit HP left, extreme luck needed I'd say.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:39 pm 
Site Admin

I didn't save any more vid during gn+ playthough since with a mage build, the game become easier than ng. And even NG++ is not tough with a mage build. I did some type of speed run in ng++ to reach the castle and buy the final 3 spell I needed for the platinum trophy. then I reload my save to NG+ to play coop with friends. It was a blast with kicking ass mages. We barely died, just tons of coop fun :P

The final boss I fight is Ancient Dragon in Dragon Shrine. Oreo was helping me figure out the boss's pattern while I'm streaming my numerous death during the dragon fight. finally beat it.
The key to beat it is actually keep distance from it to avoid it's air fire breath attack which has ridiculous ranges and always homing tracking you if you stay near it's feet area and trying to run towards it's tail. So stay far away from it and using ranged magic on it is the key to win this fight.